Sunday 20 February 2011

My first passport


Guess what – I am going to go on holiday! I have been invited to stay with a friend in another country. I can’t wait!

To go abroad I needed to get a passport, so I went to the passport booth to get my photo taken to go in it. I had to sit on a little seat and be very very still and not smile or move at all. Just trying to do that made me giggle! I tried waggling my ears to see whether anyone would notice, but just then the machine took my photo so they came out all blurry. I pressed the button to take another one and stayed really still this time. The machine printed out four copies of my photo all looking just the same. I started to wonder if they were all me or whether I was back with some of my litter-mates!



Then I had to fill in a big big form and send it off to apply for my passport. I kept running to the post to see if it had come and eventually it did!

So now I have my very own shiny passport with ‘Dottie the Dalmatian’ written in it in big letters, and my photo as well to prove it’s really mine. I am spending every day dreaming about my holiday – I am going very soon now!



I will be going on a plane to get there – I wonder whether I will be able to see forever...



With daydreams and spots

Dottie 

No comments:

Post a Comment