Wednesday 2 February 2011

Colouring Competition


I’ve been doing some colouring today. I got out my pens and coloured and coloured and coloured. I had great fun, particularly because lots of the pictures were of my favourite dog!

Then I had a big idea. I thought I’d have my very own colouring competition – with prizes! I’ve sent all my friends several colouring sheets of Dalmatians from the Disney film.  My friend Kate Dee is helping me collect all the entries together and if you want to take part you should send her your sheets before the 5th March. If you need some help then that’s fine.

There’s a small prize for everyone who enters and I will pick a winner at random who will win Disney’s 101 Dalmatians II – Patch’s London Adventure on DVD! So go colour crazy – I can’t wait to see your pictures!

With crayons and spots

 

Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment