Monday 9 January 2012

Visit to the Leisure Centre


Sarah and I went to the leisure centre today. There were so many different things to try! First of all we played bar billiards. We couldn’t really work out the rules but we had great fun hitting the balls with the cue.


Then we found a big ball pool with ramps and tunnels going into it. I scampered up the ramp and dived in with all my paws in the air and my ears flapping. It was great fun tunnelling out again. Sarah jumped in too and we started throwing balls over each other, but soon had to stop because we were giggling so much!


Next we played table football. I took on the red team and won! I think it was shouting “Come on you Reds” every minute that made the difference!


The table tennis table was free so, after singing the Wimbledon theme tune loudly to get ourselves in the mood, we played a match. It was a very close game; I got in some good shots but at the end Sarah just got ahead and won! I suggested we play again but she said we should play something else. I think she was just worried I’d beat her next time!



We went over to the giant Connect 4 set and I sat on the top to drop my rings in. It was hard to see where I should put them from up there! Can you see the line of 4 I was about to complete?


Just as we were going I noticed a toy box covered with wires and beads. It was just Dottie-sized! Sarah had to wait for half an hour while I slid all the beads around – they were like lots of colourful spots!


With cuddles and spots 
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment